by Alan Ahlstrand
Polaris ATVs 1998 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Polaris ATVs single-seat, gasoline engine, and Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT), 250cc through 800cc, including:
● Polaris Big Boss 500
● Polaris Magnum 320, 325, 330, 500
● Polaris Scrambler 400, 500, Worker 500
● Polaris Sport 400
● Polaris Sportsman 400, 500, 500 H.O., 600, 700, 800
● Polaris Trail Blazer 250, 400
● Polaris Trail Boss 325, 330
● Polaris Xplorer 300, 400
● Polaris Xpress 300
Note: this manual DOES NOT include Xpedition, Predator, X-2, diesel or 335 gasoline models.
● Introduction: About This Manual; Introduction To The Polaris ATV; Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; General Specs; Maintenance Techniques, Tools, And Working Facilities; Safety First!; ATV Chemicals And Lubricants; Fraction/Decimal/Millimiter Equivalents; Conversion Factors; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routing Maintenance
● 2-Stroke Engines
● 425 Through 500 4-Stroke Engines
● 325 And 330 4-Stroke Engines
● 600 Through 800 4-Stroke Engines
● Polaris Variable Transmission (PVT)
● Cooling System
● Fuel And Exhaust System - Carbureted Models
● Fuel And Exhaust System - Fuel-Injected Models
● Electrical And Ignition Systems
● Steering, Suspension And Final Drive
● Brakes, Wheels And Tyres
● Body And Frame
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes motorcycle and ATV repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.