Harley Davidson Sportsters 1970 - 2013 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● XL, XLH, XLCH 883 Hugger, Sportster, Deluxe, Custom, Low, Roadster 1970 - 1971 & 1986 - 2013
● XL, XLH-61, XLH, XLCH, XLS 1000 Sportster, Roadster, Anniversary 1972 - 1985
● XL, XLH 1100 Sportster 1986 - 1987
● XL, XLH 1200, 1200C, 1200S, 1200N, 1200L, 1200R Sportster 1998 - 2013
Note: DOES NOT include XR-1000 engine information or 2009-on XR models
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Primary drive, clutch and transmission
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Ignition system
● Steering, suspension, and final drive
● Brakes, wheels and tires
● Frame and bodywork
● Electrical system and wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.