Yamaha Raptor 660 & 700 ATV 2001 - 2012 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Yamaha Raptor 660 YFM660R 2001 - 2005
● Yamaha Raptor 700 YFM7R 2006 - 2012
● Living With Your Yamaha Raptor ATV
- Identification Numbers
- Buying Spare Parts
- Pre-Ride Checks
- Engine Oil Level
- Brake Fluid Levels
- Bike Specs
- Routine Maintenance And Servicing
- Lubricants And Fluids
- Maintenance Schedule
- Component Locations
- Maintenance Procedures
● Repairs and Overhaul
- Engine, Clutch And Transmission
- General Engine Overhaul Procedures
- Cooling System
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems (660)
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems (700)
- Ignition And Electrical Systems
- Wiring Diagrams
● Chassis And Bodywork Components
- Steering, Suspension And Final Drive
- Brakes, Wheels And Tyres
- Bodywork And Frame
- Tools And Workshop Tips
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.