Suzuki GS500 Twin 1989 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Suzuki GS500E (K to Y), 1989-2000
● Suzuki GS500 (K1 to K8), 2001-2008
● Suzuki GS500F (K4 to K8), 2004-2008
● The Suzuki GS500 Twin
- Safety First!
- Identification Numbers
- Buying Spare Parts
● Daily (Pre-Ride) Checks
- Engine/Transmission Oil Level Check
- Brake Fluid Level Checks
- Suspension, Steering And Final Drive Checks
- Legal And Safety Checks
- Tyre Checks
- Routine Maintenance And Servicing
- Recommended Lubricants And Fluids
- Maintenance Schedule
- Component Locations
- Maintenance Procedures
● Repairs And Overhaul
- Engine, Transmission And Associated Systems
- Engine, Clutch And Transmission
- Fuel And Exhaust Systems
- Ignition System
● Chassis Components
- Frame And Suspension
- Final Drive
- Fairing And Bodywork
● Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.