by Mansur Darlington
BSA Pre-unit Singles 1954 - 1961 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following Models:
● BSA B31 ohv single 348cc 1954 - 1959
● BSA B32 Competition Model 348cc 1955 - 1957
● BSA CB and DB 32 Gold Star 348cc 1954 - 1957
● BSA M20 side-valve single 496cc 1954 - 1955
● BSA M33 ohv single 499cc 1954 - 1957
● BSA B33 ohv single 499cc 1954 - 1960
● BSA B34 Competition Model 499cc 1955 - 1957
● BSA CB, DB and DBD 34 Gold Star 499cc 1954 - 1961
● BSA M21 side-valve single 591cc 1954 - 1961
● Engine, clutch and transmission
● Fuel system and lubrication
● Ignition system
● Frame and forks
● Wheels, brakes and tyres
● Electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.