by John Fidell & Pete Shoemark & Alan Seeley
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$45.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM3470
The Motorcycle Workshop Practice Manual (2nd. Edition) by Haynes, provides important and essential information for do-it-yourselfers on how to handle and use tools, fabrication of metal and plastic components, and how to tackle various common motorcycle repairs.
● Learn all about:
● Motorcycle workshop design and safety
● How to properly use common and special tools
● How to use measuring equipment
● How to safely use testers and gauges
● Detailed explanations about thread and fasteners
● Conversion factors
● and much more!
Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job, from routine maintenance and troubleshooting, all the way to complete teardown & rebuild.
● Safety First!
● The Workshop
● Tools And Tool Usage
● Measuring And Marking Out
● General Test Equipment
● Threads And Fasteners
● Workshop Techniques With Metals
● Workshop Techniques With Plastics And Composites
● Cleaning, Finishing And Protecting Metals And Plastics
● Assessing Engine Problems And Repair
● Engine And Transmission Tasks
● Frame, Suspension And Brake Tasks
● Electrical And Ignition Tasks
● Wheels And Tyre Tasks
● Machine Tools
● Chemicals, Cleaners And Sealants
● Fuels, Fluids And Lubricants
● Dealing With Damage
● Conversion Factors
● Technical Terms Explained
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.