Piaggio & Vespa Scooters 1991 - 2009 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Piaggio Sfera 50, 80, 125 - 1991-1998
● Piaggio Typhoon 50, 80, 125 - 1993- 2009
● Piaggio Zip 2T, SP, RS, 4T, 100, 125 - 1993 -2009
● Piaggio Fly 50 2T, 50 4T, 100, 125 - 2005-2009
● Piaggio Skipper 125, Skipper ST 125 - 1993-2004
● Piaggio Hexagon 125, Super Hexagon 125 - 1994-2003
● Piaggio Liberty 50 2T, 50 4T, 125 - 1997-2009
● Piaggio NRG MC2 50, MC3 DT 50, MC3 DD 50, Power DT 50, Power DD 50 - 1997-2009
● Piaggio B125 Beverly 125 - 2001-2008
● Piaggio X9 125, X8 125 2001-2008
● Vespa ET2 2T 50, ET2 4T 50, ET4 125 - 1996-2004
● Vespa LX2 50, LX4 50, LXV50, LX125, LXV125 - 2005-2009
● Vespa S50, S125 - 2007-2009
● Vespa GT125, GTS125, GTV125, GT200 - 2003-2009
Note: this manual covers carburetor models only. The 2009 LX125, S125 and GTS125 Super i.e. were fitted with fuel injected engines in certain markets.
● Living With Your PIAGGIO/VESPA Scooter
- The Piaggio Story
- Identification Numbers
- Buying Spare Parts
- Safety First!
● Pre-Ride Checks:
- Engine Oil Level Check (four-stroke models)
- Fuel and Two-Stroke Oil Checks
- Coolant Level Chcek (liquid-cooled models)
- Brake Fluid Level Check - Disc Brake Models
- Tyre Checks; Suspension and Steering Checks
- Legal and Safety Checks
- Routine Maintenance and Servicing:
- Model Specifications and Service Schedules
- Routine Maintenance and Servicing Procedures.
● Repairs And Overhaul
- Engine, Transmission and Associated Systems:
- Air-Cooled Two-Stroke Engines: Sfera 50/80, all Typhoons, Liberty 50, Zip 50, NRG MC3 DT, NRG Power DT, ET2, Skipper, Fly 50, LX2p 50
- Liquid-Cooled Two-Stroke Engines: NRG MC2, NRG MC3 DD, NRG Power DD,Zip SP, Hexagon
- Four-Stroke Engines: Sfera 125, Liberty 125, ET4
- Four-Stroke Engines: ET4 50, Liberty 50 4T, Zip 50 4T, Fly 50 4T, LX4 50
- Four-Stroke LEADER Air-Cooled Engines: Zip 125, Skipper ST, Liberty 125, ET4, Fly 125, LX4 125
- Four-Stroke LEADER Liquid-Cooled Engines: Super Hexagon, B125, X9 125, X8 125, GT125, GT200
- Cooling System (Liquid-Cooled Engines
- Fuel and Exhaust Systems
- Ignition System
● Chassis Components:
- Steering and Suspension
- Frame and Bodywork
- Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
● Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.