Ducati 748, 916 & 996 V-twins 1994 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● Ducati 748 Biposto, 1995 - 1999
● Ducati 748, 748S, 2000 - 2001
● Ducati 748SP, 748SPS, 1995 - 1999
● Ducati 916 Strada, 916 Biposto, 1994 - 1999
● Ducati 916 Senna, 1995
● Ducati 916SP, 916SPS, Foggy Replica, 1994 - 1998
● Ducati 996 Biposto, 1999 - 2001
● Ducati 996SPS, 1999 - 2000
● Ducati 996S, 2001
Note: This Manual does not cover the 748R or 996R models.
● Living With Your DUCATI 748, 916, 996 Motorcycle
- Identification numbers
- Buying spare parts
- Pre-ride checks
- Engine oil level
- Brake fluid levels
- Bike specs
- Routine maintenance and servicing
- Lubricants and fluids
- Maintenance schedule
- Component locations
- Maintenance procedures
● Repairs And Overhaul
- Engine, clutch and transmission
- Fuel and exhaust systems
- Ignition system
- Frame and suspension
- Brakes, wheels and final drive
- Fairing and bodywork
- Electrical system
- Wiring diagrams
- Tools and workshop tips
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.