by Pete Shoemark
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$38.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM414
Triumph Tiger Cub & Terrier 1952 - 1968 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the Following Models:
● Triumph T15 Terrier, 1952-1956
● Triumph T20 Tiger Cub, 1954-1966
● Triumph T20C Tiger Cub Competition, 1956-1959
● Triumph T20S Tiger Cub Sports, 1959-1960
● Triumph T20T Tiger Cub Trials, 1960-1961
● Triumph T20SL Tiger Cub Scrambler, 1960-1961
● Triumph T20SS Tiger Cub Sports, 1961-1963
● Triumph T20SH Tiger Cub Sports, 1961-1966
● Triumph TR20 Tiger Cub Trials, 1963-1965
● Triumph T20SC Super Cub and Bantam Cub 1966-1968
● Fuel System
● Ignition System
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.