Yamaha TY50, TY80, TY125 & TY175 1974 - 1984 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following Models:
● Yamaha TY50 P (49cc), 1976-1977
● Yamaha TY50 M (49cc), 1977-1983
● Yamaha TY80 (72cc), 1974-1984
● Yamaha TY125 (123cc), 1982-1984
● Yamaha TY175 (171cc), 1975-1984
● Introduction to the Yamaha TY Models
● Model Dimensions and Weights
● Tools and Working Facilities
● Routine Maintenance
● Engine, Clutch and Transmission
● Fuel System and Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame and Forks
● Wheels, Brakes and Tyres
● Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.