Suzuki GS1000 Four 1977 - 1979 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following Models:
● Suzuki GS1000C, U.S. only 1977
● Suzuki GS1000EC, U.S. 1977, U.K. 1978
● Suzuki GS1000HC, U.K. only 1978
● Suzuki GS1000N, U.S. only 1978
● Suzuki GS1000EN, U.S./U.K. 1979
● Suzuki GS1000L, U.S. only 1979
● Suzuki GS1000S, U.S./U.K. 1979
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Engine Dismantling
● Engine Reassembly
● Replacing Engine In Frame
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Coils, Spark Plugs, Contact Breaker, Automatic Timing Unit
● Frame And Forks
● Steering Head Bearings
● Swing Arm And Rear Suspension
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Master Cylinder, Bleeding The Hydraulic System
● Electrical System
● Alternator, Battery, Fuses, Starting Motor, Headlamps, Turn Signals, Switches
● Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.