by Matthew Coombs
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$38.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM4898
Vespa GTS, GTV, LX, LXV, S 2005 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following scooter models:
● Vespa LX125ie 2009 - 2014 (incl. Touring)
● Vespa LX150ie 2009 - 2014 (incl. Touring)
● Vespa LXV125ie 2010 - 2014
● Vespa LXV150ie 2010 - 2014
● Vespa S125ie 2009 - 2013 (incl. College)
● Vespa S150ie 2009 - 2013 (incl. College)
● Vespa GTS125ie Super 2009 - 2014
● Vespa GTS250ie 2005 - 2009 (incl. GT250 60th Anniversary)
● Vespa GTS300ie Super 2008 - 2014
● Vespa GTS300ie SuperSport 2010 - 2014
● Vespa GTV250ie 2007 - 2010 (incl. Navy)
● Vespa GTV300ie 2010 - 2014
Living With Your Vespa Scooter
● The Piaggio story
● Identification numbers
● Buying spare parts
● Pre-ride checks
● Engine oil level
● Brake fluid level
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● Maintenance procedures
Repairs and Overhaul:
● Air-cooled 2-valve engines - LX, LXV and S models
● Liquid-cooled 4-valve engines - GTS, GTV and GT models
● Cooling system
● Fuel injection system and exhaust
● Ignition system
● Suspension and steering
● Brakes, wheels and tyres
● Frame and bodywork
● Electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
● Tools and workshop tips
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.