Vespa GTS, GTV, LX, LXV, S 2005 - 2018 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following scooter models:
● Vespa GTS125/150 124/151cc (09-18)
● Vespa GTS250 244cc (05-09)
● Vespa GTS300 278cc (08-18)
● Vespa GTV/GT250 244cc (07-10)
● Vespa GTV300 278cc (2010)
● Vespa LX125/150 124/151cc (09-14)
● Vespa LXV125/150 124cc (10-14)
● Vespa S125/150 124/151cc (09-13)
● Vespa Primavera 124cc (14-18)
● Vespa Sprint 124cc (14-18)
Includes Super, SuperSport, Touring, i-get and Special Edition/Anniversary models.
Covers mechanical features of the 946.
Living With Your Vespa Scooter
● The Piaggio story
● Identification numbers
● Buying spare parts
● Pre-ride checks
● Engine oil level
● Brake fluid level
● Routine maintenance and servicing
● Maintenance procedures
Repairs and Overhaul:
● Air-cooled 2-valve engines - LX, LXV and S models
● Liquid-cooled 4-valve engines - GTS, GTV and GT models
● Cooling system
● Fuel injection system and exhaust
● Ignition system
● Suspension and steering
● Brakes, wheels and tyres
● Frame and bodywork
● Electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
● Tools and workshop tips
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.