Honda CD185, CM185, CD200, CM200, CM250 Benly & Twinstar 1977 - 1985 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models:
● Honda CD185 Benly (CD185T), U.K. 1978-1979
● Honda CM185 Twinstar (CM185T), U.S. 1977-1979
● Honda CD200 Benly (CD200T), U.K. 1979-1985
● Honda CM200 Custom (CM200T), U.K. 1980-1984
● Honda CM200 Twinstar, U.S. 1979-1982
● Honda CM250 Custom (CM250C), 1981-1983
Note: This manual DOES NOT cover the CM250T-B Custom available in the UK from 1982-1984.
● Introduction To The Honda Cd/Cm 185 And 200 Models
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System, Including Wiring Diagrams
● The 1981 To 1985 200 And 350 Models
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.