by Penny Cox
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$45.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM6035
Pit Bikes Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Pit bikes with 4-stroke air-cooled horizontal (lay-down) engines, specifically the Lifan semi-automatic IP52FMH, and 4-speed Lifan IP52FMI, Lifan IP56FMJ (YX140), Zongshen IP60YMJ (ZS155).
● Applicable brands: Stomp, WPB, Demon-X, LMX, M2R, Slam, Thumpstar, SSR, Orion, YCF, PitsterPro, Piranha, G2 Moto, Coolster, Motovert
● Identification Numbers
● Safety First
● Bike Stands
● Routine Maintenance and Servicing
● Engine - Lifan IP52FMH
● Engine - Lifan IP52FMI
● Engine - Lifan IP56FMJ (YX140)
● Engine - Zongshen IP60YMJ (ZS155)
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Ignition System
● Suspension, Controls and Body Panels
● Brakes, Wheels, Tyres and Chain
● Wiring diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.