Suzuki GS / GSX250, 400 & 450 Twins 1979 - 1985 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Suzuki GS250T (GS250), U.K. 1980-1984, U.S. 1980-1982
● Suzuki GSX250E (GSX25E), U.K. 1980-1985
● Suzuki GSX400E (GSX400), U.K. 1980-1985
● Suzuki GSX400T, U.K. 1981-1985
● Suzuki GS450E (GS450), U.S. 1979-1983
● Suzuki GS450L, U.S. 1980-1985
● Suzuki GS450S, U.S. 1979-1981
● Suzuki GS450T, U.S. 1980-1982
● Suzuki GS450TX, U.S. 1981-1983
● Introduction To The Suzuki Gs And Gsx250 And 400 Twin Models
● Routine Maintenance
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System, Including Wiring Diagrams
● The U.K. Gsx250/400ez And U.S. Gs450 Models
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.