Yamaha XJ650 & 750 Fours 1980 - 1984 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models:
● Yamaha XJ650 UK 1980-1984
● Yamaha XJ650 Maxim US 1980-1983
● Yamaha XJ650M Midnight Maxim US 1981
● Yamaha XJ650R Seca US 1982
● Yamaha XJ750 UK 1981-1984
● Yamaha XJ750 Maxim US 1982-1983
● Yamaha XJ750M Midnight Maxim US 1983
● Yamaha XJ750R Seca US 1981-1983
● Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System Including Wiring Diagrams
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.