by Jeremy Churchill
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$38.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HM910
Kawasaki Z400, ZR400, ZX400, Z500, KZ500, KZ550, GPz550 & ZX550 1979 - 1991 1979 - 1991 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers the following models:
● Z400J 399cc 1980 - 1983
● ZR400 (Z400F) 399cc 1983 - 1985
● ZX400 (Z400FII) 399cc 1984 - 1987
● Z500B 497cc 1979 - 1980
● Z550A 553cc 1980 - 1983
● ZR550 (Z550F) 553cc 1982 - 1987
● Z550C (LTD) 553cc 1980 - 1983
● Z550D (GPz550) 553cc 1981 - 1982
● Z550H (GPz550) 553cc 1982 - 1983
● ZX550 (GPz550) 553cc 1983 - 1991
● Z550G (GT550) 553cc 1983 - 1991
● KZ550A 553cc 1980 - 1983
● KZ550C (LTD) 553cc 1980 - 1983
● KZ550D (GPz550) 553cc 1981
● KZ550H (GPz550) 553cc 1982 - 1983
● ZX550 (GPz550) 553cc 1984 - 1985
● KZ550F (Spectre/LTD) 553cc 1983 - 1984
● KZ550M (LTD) 553cc 1983
● Introduction To The Kawasaki 400, 500 And 550 Fours
● Engine, Clutch And Transmission
● Fuel System And Lubrication
● Ignition System
● Frame And Forks
● Wheels, Brakes And Tyres
● Electrical System, Including Wiring Diagrams
● The 1984-On Models
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.