Introduced in 1955, the Chevy Small-Block is the world's most mass produced engine, with millions of them powering GM vehicles, from Corvettes to Camaros to pickup trucks.
In How to Rebuild Chevy LT-1/LT-4 Engines, author Mike Mavrigian, covers the 2nd Generation of small blocks, from 1982 through 1997, with step-by-step procedures to help DIY mechanics rebuild their engines back to factory specs.
● An Overview of the Gen 2 Small Block
● Engine Disassembly
● Engine Cleaning
● Block Reconditioning
● Crankshaft Reconditioning
● Connecting Rod Reconditioning
● Piston & Rings
● Cylinder Head Reconditioning
● Engine Balancing Basics
● Pre-Assembly Preperation & Blueprinting
● Final Assembly.