by Carl H. Munroe
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$45.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HP-1399
Torqueflite A-727 Automatic Transmission Handbook details the development, operation, repair and modification of the A-727 Aluminum Torqueflite. From a stock rebuild to an all-out racing unit, this book covers it all.
● Introduction: A Word About Safety
● A-727 History, Development and Identification
● How the A-727 Torqueflite Works
● General Transmission Service
● In-Car Repairs, Maintenance, and Adjustments
● Specialty Tools for the A-727 Torqueflite
● Transmission Removal and Core Disassembly
● Disassembly of Unit Assemblies and Inspection
● Overhaul and Assembly of Unit Assemblies
● Final Assembly and Adjustment
● Torque Converter Design and Operation
● The Performance A-727 Torqueflite
● The Drag Racing A-727 Torqueflite
● Reducing Rotating Weight and Friction
● Installation and Operation
● Troubleshooting and Testing
● A-727 Torqueflite Specifications
Introduced in 1960, the Aluminum Torqueflite traces its back to the original Cast Iron Torqueflite first offered on the 1955 Chrysler Imperial. A version of the Torqueflite has been available in every passenger car and light truck produced by the Chrysler Corporation for over 40 Years.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.