Many racers, rodders and restorers underestimate the importance of hardware - all the fittings, fasteners, nuts, bolts and lines that hold a vehicle together and make it run at peak performance.
High Performance Fasteners And Plumbing is a comprehensive guide that offers useful, practical information to help you choose the best fastener or plumbing for your project.
Included are sections on types of Fasteners, Hose Sizes, Fittings, Thread Types and Sizes, Heat Shielding, Brake, Oil, Coolant and Fuel Lines, Routing Techniques, Clamping Loads, Stress, Bolt Stretch and many other tips.
Whether you're Racing, Rodding, Restoring, Boating or Building an Airplane, Fastener and Plumbing Technology is something you need to know.
• Threaded Fasteners (Nuts & Bolts)
• Chemical Thread Lockers, Lubricants and Sealants
• Torquing Fasteners (Complete with Torque Plate Application Scales)
• Thread Repair
• Creating Threads with Taps & Dies
• Engine Studs
• Wheel Fasteners (Wheel Nuts)
• Rod Ends
• Rivets & Clecos
• Pipe Threads
• Fluid Plumbing
• -AN Hose and -AN Hardware
• How to Make Hard Line Tubing Assemblies