by Larry Shepard
How to Rebuild and Modify Chrysler 426 Hemi Engines, Former Mopar Performance racing engineer Larry Shepard offers the most comprehensive handbook available to help you recondition, rebuild or modify the legendary Chrysler 426 Hemi Big Block engine.
● Hemi Production Facts, Figures and History
● Hemi Disassembly, Parts Identification and Interchange
● Reconditioning the Hemi Short Block
● Reconditioning Hemi Cylinder Heads
● Hemi Camshafts and Valve Train
● Hemi Induction and Carburation
● Hemi Ignition System
● Hemi Oiling System
● Hemi Engine Assembly
● Hemi In-Car Systems and Installation
● Hemi Crate Motors, Performance Options and Upgrades
● Hemi Chassis Considerations
Sections on the Hemi's complete history, parts identification and interchanging, current crate motors available and a list of performance options and parts make this an invaluable resource for any Chrysler Hemi enthusiast.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.