Engine Airflow Handbook is a Practical Guide to Airflow Theory, Parts Testing, Flow Bench Testing and Analyzing Data to Increase Performance for Any Street or Racing Engine.
This informative, fully illustrated handbook includes basic discussion on the science of engine airflow and relationships, how flowbenches work, testing individual engine components, how to analyze the data, calibration issues, intake and exhaust tuning, engine formulas, and putting it all together for maximum performance.
● Basic Engine Terms, Concepts & Components
● Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals
● Engine Airflow Relationships
● How Flow Benches Work
● Flow Testing Tools, Measurements & Calculations
● Establishing Airflow Testing Standards
● Airflow Calibration & Measurement Standards
● Comparing Flow Numbers
● Flow Testing Intake & Exhaust Components
● Flow Testing Carburetors, Fuel Injection & Manifolds
● Selecting Camshafts with Flow Numbers
● Graphical Analysis
● Computer Simulation Programs