by Harold Bettes
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$47.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HP-1537
Engine Airflow Handbook is a Practical Guide to Airflow Theory, Parts Testing, Flow Bench Testing and Analyzing Data to Increase Performance for Any Street or Racing Engine.
This informative, fully illustrated handbook includes basic discussion on the science of engine airflow and relationships, how flowbenches work, testing individual engine components, how to analyze the data, calibration issues, intake and exhaust tuning, engine formulas, and putting it all together for maximum performance.
● Basic Engine Terms, Concepts & Components
● Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals
● Engine Airflow Relationships
● How Flow Benches Work
● Flow Testing Tools, Measurements & Calculations
● Establishing Airflow Testing Standards
● Airflow Calibration & Measurement Standards
● Comparing Flow Numbers
● Flow Testing Intake & Exhaust Components
● Flow Testing Carburetors, Fuel Injection & Manifolds
● Selecting Camshafts with Flow Numbers
● Graphical Analysis
● Computer Simulation Programs
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.