by Larry Shepard
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$45.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HP-5289
The Mopar Six-Pack Engine Handbook How to Rebuild and Modify the 440 6-Barrel and 340 6-Barrel or Convert Your LA Small-Block (318 - 360 ci), Mopar Big Block (383 - 440 ci) or Magnum 5.
A step-by-step guide to rebuilding, restoring, and modifying the famous Mopar gSix-Packh engines that appeared in all of Chryslerfs muscle cars from 1969 through 1971, as well as the late- model small-blocks and crate performance motors currently offered by Chrysler.
● Six Barrel History and Production Facts
● Disassembly: Parts Identification and Interchange
● Reconditioning, Prepping and Modifying the Short Block
● Reconditioning, Selecting and Prepping Cylinder Heads
● Camshafts & Valvetrain
● 6-BBL Induction and Carburation
● Ignition Systems
● Oiling Systems
● Engine Assembly
● In-Car Systems and Engine Installation
● 6-BBL Crate Motors, Performance Upgrades & Options
● 6-BBL Chassis Considerations
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.