This International Harvester 1947 - 1980 Farm Tractor Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following Models:
● International Harvester Cub 154 Lo-Boy (1968 - 1974)
● International Harvester Cub 184 Lo-Boy (1977 - 1980)
● International Harvester Cub 185 Lo-Boy (1974 - 1976)
● Farmall Cub (1947 - 1964)
● International Harvester Cub (1964 - 1979)
● International Harvester Cub Lo-Boy (1955 - 1968)
Note: Contains wiring diagrams for all models.
● Cooling System
● Creeper Drive
● Electrical System
● Final Drive
● Front System
● Hydraulic System
● Power Take-Off
● Steering Gear
Condensed Service Data:
● Sizes, Capacities & Clearances
Detailed illustrations and exploded views; troubleshooting sections covering most models; condensed service data information; detailed index; accurate information in a concise, easy-to-use format; durable, coated paper stands up to messy shop jobs.
I&T easy-to-use farm tractor manuals can save you money in maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.