TWR and Jaguar's XJS: Inside Tom Walkinshaw's Group A Racing Team is a high quality coloured production with over 150 photographs and tells the inside story of how Tom Walkinshaw's Racing carried out this sometimes controversial motor racing programme for Jaguar Cars UK, from 1982 - 1987.
Told from an engine perspective, TWR and Jaguar's XJS reveals for the first time the magic and myth surrounding this period in TWR's history.
● Evaluating the Prospect of Working with Jaguar
● A New Direction for TWR
● The XJS Takes to the Circuits of Europe
● TWR to be Jaguar's Official Works Team
● Preparing for 1984
● 1984 ETCC Challenge
● Bathurst 1984
● Volvo - BMW - Rover and the Future Direction of Group A
● TWR's Return to the Bathurst 1000Km
● 1986 - 1987: Bathurst - Fuji - New Zealand
● Motor Racing 'Improves the Breed'
"This book is filled with detail; close-up photos of suspension assemblies, invoices and race calendars abound, but what really brings it to life are the personal accounts of life and rcing within the operation." - Motorsport Magazine