Armstrong Siddeley contains many recollections of devotees of the British marque, as well as specifications, identification information, original photographs, road tests and material reproduced from brochures and advertisements.
Famed car historian John Wright has produced a classic book on the Armstrong Siddeley marque: in particular on those cars that were exported to Australia during the post war period.
● Preface: A(RM) Strong Love - John Wright
● Introduction - John Wright
● Armstrong Whitworth - Pedr Davis
● My Life with Armstrong Siddley Cars - Tony Hodges
● My Life with Cars - Robert Penn Bradly
● Athol's Story - Athol Duncan
● The Show Must Go On - Sandy Cameron
● Young Love for the Enigma of the Sphinx - Barbara Pennington
● From Maasmechelen to Singleton - Sandy Cameron
● PNK6: A Very Special Sapphire - Peter E. Caunt
● Overhauling a Newton Centrifugal Clutch - Sandy Cameron
● The Indefatigible Station Coupe - Sandy Cameron
It is a great read for any Armstrong Siddeley or classic British car enthusiast.