Massey Ferguson Farm Tractor Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● MF135 Special and Deluxe (1964 - 1975) with Continental Z-134 or Z-145 engine
● MF150 (1964 - 1975) with Continental Z-145 engine
● MF165 (1970 - 1976) with Continental G-176 engine
● MF135 Deluxe (1964 - 1975) with Perkins AG3.152 petrol or Perkins AD3.152 engine
● MF150 (1964 - 1975) with Perkins AG3.152 petrol or Perkins AD3.152 engine
● MF165 (1970 - 1976) with Perkins AG4.212 petrol or Perkins AD4.203 engine
Note: Does not cover models with Standard Vanguard engines (as was not used in US market).
Note: Includes wiring diagrams for all models.
● Tractor serial number stamped on instrument panel name plate.
● Engine serial number stamped on side of engine.
● Belt Pulley
● Clutch (Engine)
● Cooling System
● Diesel Fuel System
● Differential Lock
● Non Diesel Engine
● Diesel Engine
● Final Drive
● Front Axle
● Governor (Non-Diesel)
● Hydraulic System
● Ignition System
● Power Take-Off
● Steering System (Manual)
● Steering System (Power)
● Transmission (Except Multi-Power)
● Transmission (Multi-Power)
Condensed Service Data:
Detailed illustrations and exploded views; troubleshooting sections covering most models; condensed service data information; detailed index; accurate information in a concise, easy-to-use format; durable, coated paper stands up to messy shop jobs.
I&T easy-to-use farm tractor manuals can save you money in maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.