by Intertec Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$36.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code MF-44
Massey Ferguson Diesel Farm Tractor Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● MF3505 (1983 - 1987)
● MF3525 (1983 - 1987)
● MF3545 (1983 - 1987)
Note: Includes wiring diagrams for all models.
● Tractor model and serial numbers are stamped on a plate attached to right side of instrument console.
● Engine serial number is stamped on left side of cylinder block next to fuel injection pump.
● Transmission serial number is stamped on right side of transmission housing next to powershift and four wheel drive solenoids.
● Rear axle serial number is stamped on upper right rear comer of rear axle centre housing.
● Cab serial number is stamped on a plate mounted on rear shelf area inside cab and is also stamped on left front cab pillar.
● Cooling System
● Diesel Fuel System
● Differential & Bevel Drive Gears
● Electrical System
● Engine Clutch
● Front System (Two Wheel Drive)
● Front Wheel Drive
● Hydrauuc Lift System
● Hydraulic System (Auxiliary)
● Hydraulic System (Main)
● Power Take-Off
● Rear Axle And Final Drive
● Steering System
Detailed illustrations and exploded views; troubleshooting sections covering most models; condensed service data information; detailed index; accurate information in a concise, easy-to-use format; durable, coated paper stands up to messy shop jobs.
I&T easy-to-use farm tractor manuals can save you money in maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.