Massey Ferguson Diesel Farm Tractor Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● MF1010 Standard & Hydro (1982 - 1994)
● MF1020 Standard & Hydro (1983 - 1994)
Note: Includes wiring diagrams for all models.
● Cooling System
● Diesel Fuel System
● Electrical System
● Engine & Components
● Final Drive & Axles
● Front Axle System (Four Wheel Drive)
● Front Axle System (Two Wheel Drive)
● Hydraulic Lift System
● Power Take-Off
● Rear Axle Centre Housing & Differential
● Steering System
● Transmission (1010 Hydro)
● Transmission (1010 Standard)
● Transmission (1020 Hydro)
● Transmission (1020 Standard)
Condensed Service Data:
Detailed illustrations and exploded views; troubleshooting sections covering most models; condensed service data information; detailed index; accurate information in a concise, easy-to-use format; durable, coated paper stands up to messy shop jobs.
I&T easy-to-use farm tractor manuals can save you money in maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and detailed illustrations guide you through every job.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.