Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$81.00 currency converter
Availability: Special order only (please ask) read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code MIT818
"Mitsubishi Triton Quick Reference Mechanics Data 1985 To 2002" features the following data:
Covers: ME, MF, MG, MH and MJ series, 2WD and 4WD models, with 4G54, 4D56, 4D56T, 4G64, 6G72 and 4M40 engines.
Please Note: this is not a Repair Manual. It contains all the necessary Data and Specifications to maintain and repair this model but DOES NOT cover actual Service and Repair Procedures.
• The Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 2 Wheel Drive from 1986 - 1996, were fitted with the 4G54 and the 4D56 Motors.
• The Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 4 Wheel Drive from 1986 - 1996, were fitted with the 4G54 and the 4D56 & 4D56T Motors
• The Triton MH & MJ 4 Wheel Drive from 1991 - 1996, was fitted with the 6G72 V6. The output was increased from 109Kw to 133Kw and continued till the present day with the same motor.
• The Triton MF 2 Wheel Drive from 1996 on, was fitted with the 4G64 and the 4M40 Diesel Motor.
Section 1 - General Specification:
• Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 2 Wheel Drive Petrol 4G54 Motor 1986 - 1996
• Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 2 Wheel Drive Diesel 4D56 Motor 1986 - 1996
• Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 4 Wheel Drive Petrol 4G54 Motor 1986 - 1996
• Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 4 Wheel Drive Diesel 4D56T Motor 1986 - 1996
• Triton ME, MF, MG, MH, MJ 4 Wheel Drive Diesel 4D56 Motor 1986 - 1990
• Triton MK 4 Wheel Drive Petrol 4G64 Motor 1996 on
• Triton MH & MJ 4 Wheel Drive MPi V6 Petrol 6G72 Motor 1991 - 1996
• Triton MK 4 Wheel Drive V6 MPi Petrol 6G72 Motor 1996 on
• Triton MK 4 Wheel Drive Diesel 4M40 Motor 1996 on
Section 2 - Engine Specifications:
• 4D56 Engine
• 4M40 Engine
• 4G54 Engine Carburettor Model
• 4G54 Carburettor and Emissions including Vacuum Hose Layout
• 6G72 Engine
• 6G72 Engine Management including Vacuum Hose Layout
Section 3 - Maintenance Schedule
Section 5 - Engine Management
• A review of engine mamgement principals, tips and techniques
The Manual has in detail the following in the various sections:
● Engine specifications for overhauls
● Maintenance schedules
● Checking engine management systems using common garage equipment
● Diagnostic codes
● Articles and tips on Engine Management
● Carb details
● Vacuum hose layouts
Please note that this is not a repair manual. It contains all the necessary data and specifications to maintain and repair this model but does not cover actual service and repair procedures.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.