by Adrian Streather
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$136.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code PORNINITH
Porsche 993: The essential companion is about the Porsche 993 is the third of a planned six covering a range of Porsche models. This book carries on the tradition established with the author s first Porsche 911 book (Robert Bentley) which covered the 964 series. Contains absolutely everything a 993 owner needs to know. Every model and version is included. Engines, transmissions, suspension and how to improve the performance are covered as well as the fixes for common problems.
● The Super Carrera: Provides the complete history of the series model year by model year including a special section on special versions and whatever other good imagery and data I can dig up.
● Purchasing and owning: Provides a Buyers guide, tips on ownership and servicing information
● Fuel injection, Exhaust and Engine electrical
● Suspension, Brakes, Steering, Wheels and tyres
● The body
● Repairs DIY style
● More bang for your buck
● Racing and Rallying
● Apendix A, Production data
● Appendix B, Options, colour codes
● Appendix C, Various translations Glossary
Porsche 993: The essential companion really is the essential companion for the 993 owner or would-be owner. No need to ask questions online anymore, the answers are all here.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.