by Robert Bentley
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$212.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-V267
Volkswagen Transporter Repair Manual 1963 - 1967 Indispensable to anyone interested in the history or restoration of the Transporter, this book includes complete coverage of 1200 and 1500 engines, dual-circuit brakes, and body dimension specifications for all models-even those with sliding sunroof.
All factory updates are listed by chassis number and date introduced.
• Air-cooled Volkswagens (Type 2) covered:
Volkswagen Type 2 Ambulance
Volkswagen Type 2 Delivery Van
Volkswagen Type 2 Kombi
Volkswagen Type 2 Micro Bus
Volkswagen Type 2 Micro Bus De Luxe
Volkswagen Type 2 Pick-up
• 1200 and 1500 engines, including 34 hp, 42 hp, and 44 hp, all with fresh air heating.
• Engine bench testing procedures and specifications.
• ZF and ATE steering gear removal, rebuilding and installation.
• Dual circuit brakes.
• 6 and 12-volt electrical systems, with listing of 6-volt components converted to 12-volts.
• US and European lighting and electrical systems.
• Comprehensive wiring diagrams.
• Frame, floor and body panel repair. All measurements and detailed cutting, alignment and welding instructions. Painting preparation and procedures.
• Body repair and replacement procedures, including the sliding fabric sunroof, the Pick-Up wooden platform, and a special section for Ambulance accessories.
• All factory changes and updates are noted in the text by manufacturing date, chassis number, engine number and part number.
• Full explanations of the operation of all systems, with exploded views, cutaways and diagrams.
• Required workshop equipment, tools, and listings of equipment for local manufacture.
• Troubleshooting tables for clutch, carburetor, fuel system, steering, brakes, generator, starter, and wipers.
• Maintenance and lubrication charts and procedures.
• Comprehensive specifications and technical data.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.