The Volkswagen Transporter Type 2 1963 - 1967 Workshop Manual includes complete coverage of 1200 and 1500 engines, dual-circuit brakes, and body dimension specifications for all models-even those with sliding sunroof. Factory updates are listed by chassis number and date introduced. This is the one book no serious Type 2 enthusiast should be without.
Air-cooled Volkswagens (Type 2) covered:
● Volkswagen Type 2 Ambulance
● Volkswagen Type 2 Delivery Van
● Volkswagen Type 2 Kombi
● Volkswagen Type 2 Micro Bus
● Volkswagen Type 2 Micro Bus De Luxe
● Volkswagen Type 2 Pick-up
● 1192 cc, 34 hp
● 1493 cc, 42 hp
● 1493 cc, 44 hp
• Engine and Clutch.
• Fuel System.
• Front Axle and Steering.
• Rear Axle and Transmission.
• Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
• Electrical System.
• Lubrication and Maintenance.
• Technical Data.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.