by Robert Bentley Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$110.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code RB-X112
The Complete Official MGB: 1975-1980 includes technical coverage of models sold in the United Kingdom and in North America during the model years 1975-1980.
● Official MGB Driver's Handbook
● Official MGB Workshop Manual
• 1975 18V 797AE Standard.
• 1975 18V 798AE Overdrive.
• 1976 18V 797AE Standard.
• 1976 18V 798AE Overdrive.
• 1976 18V 801AE Standard with Catalytic Converter.
• 1976 18V 802AE Overdrive with Catalytic Converter.
• 1977-1980 18V 883AE Standard with Catalytic Converter.
• 1977-1980 18V 890AE Standard with Catalytic Converter.
• 1977-1980 18V 884AE Overdrive with Catalytic Converter.
Part I Official MGB Handbook (Owners Manual):
• Catalytic Converter Precautions.
• Instruments and Switches.
• Starting and Running Instructions.
• Locks, Fittings and Body.
• Seats and Seat Belts.
• Heating and Ventilating (1975-1976).
• Heating and Ventilating (1977 and later).
• Cooling System (1975-1976).
• Cooling System (1977 and later).
• Wheels and Tyres.
• Brakes and Master Cylinders.
• Emission Control Systems.
• Fuel Systems.
• Steering and Suspension.
• General Data.
Part II Official MGB Workshop Manual (Repair Manual):
• General Specification Data.
• Engine Tuning Data (1975-1976 without Catalytic Converter).
• Engine Tuning Data (1976 and later without Catalytic Converter).
• Torque Wrench Settings.
• General Fitting Instructions.
• Service Lubricants, Fuel and Fluids.
• The Engine.
• The Ignition System.
• The Cooling System.
• The Fuel System.
• The Clutch.
• The Gearbox (All Synchromesh).
• The Overdrive (Type L.H.).
• The Propeller Shaft.
• The Rear Axle and Rear Suspension (Semi-Floating Type).
• The Steering Gear.
• The Front Suspension.
• The Braking System.
• The Electrical System.
• Wiring Diagrams.
• The Body.
• Service Tools.
• Emission Control.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (4) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.