by Rellim Staff
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$159.09 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code RERW7
Rellim have produced a wiring diagram book that should make life a lot more easy for the professional automotive engineer.
Rellim Wiring Diagrams 2002 - 2009: Volume 7 incorporates features such as:
● Diagrams that cover the entire car
● Easy to follow format with large, clear diagrams
● Diagrams are done in the same format for easy interpretation
● Components are clearly labelled
● Earth point locations are clearly shown
● Location guide for important electrical and electronic components
● Component internals are shown eg. switches, relays, sensors etc
Volume 7 covers the following models:
● Falcon BF Series - 4.0 Litre (Barra 182) 2005 - 2008
● Falcon BF Series - 4.0 Litre turbo (Barra 240T) 2005 - 2008
● Territory SY Series - 4.0 Litre (Barra 182) from 2005
● Territory SY Series - 4.0 Litre turbo (Barra 240T) from 2005
● Commodore VZ Series - 5.7 Litre V8 (Generation III) & 6.0 Litre V8 (Generation IV) 2004 - 2006
● Commodore Commercials VZ Series - 5.7 Litre V8 (Generation III) & 6.0 Litre V8 (Generation IV) 2004 - 2007
● Monaro VZ Series - 5.7 Litre V8 (Generation III) 2004 - 2005
● Statesman-Caprice WL Series - 5.7 Litre V8 (Generation III) & 6.0 Litre V8 (Generation IV) 2004 - 2006
● Mazda3 - 2.0 Litre Petrol (LF) 2004 - 2009
● Mazda3 - 2.3 Litre Petrol (L3) 2004 - 2009
● X-Trail T31 Series - 2.5 Litre Petrol (QR25DE) from 2007
● X-Trail T31 Series - 2.0 Litre Diesel (M9R) from 2008
● Camry ACV40 Series - 2.4 Litre (2AZ-FE) from 2006
● Aurion GSV40 Series - 3.0 Litre (2GR-FE) from 2006
● Landcruiser UZJ100R Series - 4.7 Litre V8 Petrol (2UZ-FE) 2002 - 2007
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.