by Graham Robson
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$46.32 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code CORTINA
In the 1960s, the Cortina was an entirely new type of British car; light yet strong, cheap to buy yet roomy. It established a new class of car: the Cortina Class. Ford's rivals had to rush to keep up.
Not only was the Cortina the first, it was also the best--a fascinating, ever-evolving project around which Ford-Europe's planning always revolved.
Here, for the first time in one title, are all the facts, figures, images, and legends of the Cortina story. With over 180 color and black and white photos, this is the fascinating story of an incredibly successful car.
● Introduction & Acknowledgements
● Chapter 1 The 'Archbishop' project
● Chapter 2 Cortina I & II - million sellers
● Chapter 3 Lotus-Cortina - twin-cam performance
● Chapter 4 The 'works' Cortinas - rallying and racing
● Chapter 5 Cortina III - the transatlantic approach
● Chapter 6 Cortina IV - co-ordination with Germany
● Chapter 7 Cortina V - the final evolution
● Chapter 8 Today's Cortinas - keeping them on the road
● Clubs and specialist magazines
● Appendix I What happened when?
● Appendix II Engines
● Appendix III Performance
● Appendix IV Prices
● Appendix V Production
● Appendix VI Specifications
● Index 156v
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.