'Automotive Wiring and Electrical Systems' is the perfect book to unshroud the mysteries of automotive electrics and electronic systems. The basics of electrical principles, including voltage, amperage, resistance, and Ohm's Law, are revealed in clear and concise detail, so the enthusiast understands what these mean in the construction and repair of automotive electrical circuits. All the tools and the proper equipment required for automotive electrical tasks are covered.
● Understanding Electrical Principles and Simple Circuits
● The Right Tools for the Job
● The Fundamentals of Automotive Wiring
● Ignition Switches, Wiring Harnesses and Controllers
● Power Accessories and the Charging System
● Wiring Aftermarket Equipment and Upgrading Components
● Advanced Installations and Interfaces
● Building a Wiring Harness
With this book in hand, you will be able to assemble, design, and build single- and multi-function circuits and harnesses, troubleshoot and repair existing circuits, and install aftermarket systems and electronics. 'Automotive Wiring and Electrical Systems' is your essential guide for wiring a hot rod from scratch, modifying muscle car electrical circuits for cooling fans and/or power windows, or adding a premium stereo and other conveniences to modern performance cars.