There are many books that celebrate our canine friends, but few so colourfully and evocatively demonstrate the sheer enjoyment they experience just from being a dog. The photographs in this book are not about the bond between us and our canine companions, the results of dog training, or the ever-expanding canine wardrobe. Rather, the focus is on how dogs behave when they are freed from everyday constraints, and can indulge their natural instincts.
The unsung heroes here are the owners, who, after ensuring that their beloved best friend would be safe, let him or her run free to interact with others for the photoshoot. The resultant images showcase pure doggie delight – as the expressions on the dogs’ faces demonstrate!
Whether chasing balls or other dogs, mud-bathing, swimming, or rolling, this is a joyous celebration of dogs simply enjoying themselves!
● A book for dog lovers everywhere
● Vibrant images that capture our dogs’ boundless enthusiasm for life
● Showcases how our canine companions have fun
● Our canine friends showing us how to live life to the full
● Dogs unposed – in an uninhibited environment
● A insight into the social life of dogs
● Celebrating the unrestrained enjoyment of dogs
● Demonstrating the art of enjoyment – the canine way
● How to be happy a dog’s way
● Off duty: dogs just wanna have fun!