Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code EP-C107
Holden Commodore VT VX VY VZ 6 Cyl & V8 Engine 1997 - 2007 Repair Manual covers the complete Holden Commodore range including the sedan, Monaro (V2), Utility (VU and VY), station wagon and Statesman models (WH, WK and WL series) and also the Pontiac GTO and the Acclaim, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 models.
● 3.6 litre V6 standard and high output
● 3.8 litre V6 normally aspirated or supercharged
● 5.0 litre V8 as used in VT Series I models
● 5.7 litre V8 "Gen III" LS1 as used from VT series II to VY
● 6.0 litre V8 "Gen IV" L98 as used in VZ series
● Hydra-matic 4L60-E 4 speed automatic
● Hydra-matic 4L65-E 4 speed automatic
● Hydra-matic 5L40-E 5 speed automatic
● Getrag 260 5 speed manual (for V6 engine, "M34" option code)
● Getrag 290 5 speed manual (for V8 engine, "M35" option code)
● Tremec T56 6 speed manual ("MM6" option code)
● Aisin D173 6 speed manual
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission System
● V6 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Holden - V8 - VT Series 1 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 5.7 Litre V8 "Gen 3" Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 6.0 Litre V8 "Gen 4" Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Supercharger V6
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Electronic Fuel Injection
● Automatic Transmission
● Manual Transmissions
● Drive/Tail Shaft, Universal Joints and CV Joints
● Differentials and Drive Shafts
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● ABS and ABS/ETC System
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heater and Conditioner System
● Supplemental Restraint Systems (SRS)
● Body Electrical
● Fault Diagnosis, PCM and Trouble Shooting Information
● Wiring Schematics
There is a dedicated section covering Troubleshooting and Diagnostic Information as well as a comprehensive detailed electrical diagrams.
Over 800 diagrams.
● This manual does not cover the Sunroof.
● This is the closest manual for owners of the Adventra models, although it does not specifically cover the Adventra, it will cover most parts of the vehicle with the exception of the parts that are specific to the Adventra, such as the all wheel drive system.
● It covers the other Commodore Utes but not the Crewman, and nothing is available specifically for the Crewman. May still be useful for Crewman model owners as everything will be covered except the Crewman-specific features.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.