Toyota Camry & Holden Apollo (4 cyl & V6) 1987 - 1992 Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers:
● 4 Cylinder and V6 versions of the Toyota Camry (SV21 - SV22 - VZV21)
● Holden Apollo (JK - JL) built from 1987 to 1992
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission Control
● 4 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V6 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Carburettor Fuel System
● EFI Fuel System
● E.C.U. Wiring Connectors Charts
● Automatic Transaxle
● Manual Transaxle
● C.V. Drive Shafts
● Front Suspension and Axle
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank and EFI Fuel Pump
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating, Air Conditioning
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Horn
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Diagnostic Charts.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.