How To Restore Your 1978 - 1988 Commodore Restoration Manual is comprehensive manual that covers the complete vehicle restoration of the Holden Commodore range.
This manual covers all aspects of vehicle restoration including the complete pull down and assembly of the vehicle.
● General Information
● Engine Tune Up and Maintenance
● VB to VK 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● VL 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 Holden 253 and 308 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● VB to VK Manual Transmissions
● VB to VK Automatic Transmissions
● Trimatic Transmissions
● Turbo 400 Transmissions
● VL Manual Transmissions
● VL Automatic Transmissions
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Body Restoration
● HDT and HSV Specifications
This manual also includes comprehensive chapters covering body repair and restoration and a complete chapter dedicated to the vehicle upholstery, from removal and installation to recovering of the seats.
How To Restore Your Commodore 1978 - 1988 is a must have manual for anybody planning to undertake the restoration or rebuild of an early Holden Commodore.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.