Holden EH, HD & HR 1963 - 1968 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Holden's Red Engine 149 and 179 cubic inch engines and fully synchromesh transmissions.
Also covers Classic body style EH then the radical HD & HR as well as the high performance EH-S4, HD & HR-X2 models. Holden - Sedan, Utility and Station Wagon.
● EH 1963 to 1965 6 cylinder
● HD 1965 to 9166 6 cylinder
● HR 1966 to 1968 6 cylinder.
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Fuel System
● Automatic Transmission
● 3 Speed Manual Transmission
● Drive / Tail Shaft
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Switches
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Electrical Wiring and Fuses
● Performance Vehicles S4 and X2.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.