Holden HK, HT & HG 1968 - 1971 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers HK, HT, HG 1968 to 1971 including Monaro and Brougham vehicles.
● 161 cu in (2.6-litre) in-line 6-cylinder
● 186 cu in (3.0-litre) in-line 6-cylinder
● 307 cu in (5031cc) V8
● 327 cu in (5359cc) V8
● 350 cu in (5736cc) V8
● 253 cu in (4.2-litre) V8
● 308 cu in (5050cc) V8
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● 6 Cylinder Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 (253 cu.in. and 308 cu.in. Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● V8 (350 cu.in. Chevrolet) Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● 6 Cylinder Fuel System
● V8 Fuel System
● Automatic Transmission
● 3 Speed Manual Transmission
● 4 Speed Manual Transmission
● Drive / Tail Shaft
● Rear Axle
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Brake Systems
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Instruments, Radio, Tape Player and Switches
● Lights, Switches and Battery Systems
● Electrical Wiring and Fuses.
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.