Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code EP-M212
Mitsubishi Pajero, Montero, Shogun, SWB Petrol & Diesel 1999 - 2014 Owners Service & Repair Manual covers LWB and SWB vehicles with 12-valve, 24-valve, SOHC and DOHC engines.
● NP (incl Exceed Luxury Model)
● NS-NT (Note: wiring diagrams are not included for the NS and NT series)
Petrol engines covered:
● 3.0 litre - V6 "6G72"
● 3.5 litre - V6 "6G74 MPI"
● 3.5 litre - V6 "6G74 GDI"
● 3.8 litre - V6 "6G75"
● 3.8 litre - V6 "6G75" (NS)
Diesel engines covered:
● 2.8 litre - 4 cylinder "4M40"
● 2.8 litre - 4 cylinder "4M40" Turbo
● 3.2 litre - 4 cylinder "4M41" DOHC Common Rail
● 5-speed manual (V5M31 and V5MT1)
● 4- and 5-speed automatic (V5A51 and V5A5A)
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and maintenance
● V6 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild: 3.0 Litre, 3.5 Litre & 3.8 Litre SOHC M.P.I.
● V6 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild 3.5 Litre DOHC GDI
● 2.8 litre Diesel SOHC (4M40) Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 3.2 litre - Including Common Rail - DOHC (4M41) Diesel Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Engine Electrical
● Cooling System
● Petrol - Ignition, Fuel and Emission Systems
● Diesel - Glow, Fuel and Emission Systems
● Exhaust System
● Manual Transaxle V5M31 (Major Repairs & Rebuild)
● Manual Transaxle V5MT1 (Major Repairs & Rebuild)
● Automatic Transaxle V5A51 - V5A5A (Minor Repairs & Major Repairs)
● Front Suspension, Axle and Drive Shafts
● Rear Suspension, Axle and Drive Shafts
● Brake System
● Fuel Tank and EFI Fuel Pump
● Heating, Air Conditioning and Automatic Climate Control
● Body Electrical
Wiring diagrams are all black and white:
● Wire Colour Chart
● Wiring Diagram - MPI 6G72 Engine Control System
● Wiring Diagram - MPI 6G75 Engine Control System
● Wiring Diagram - MPI Charging and Ignition System
● Wiring Diagram - GDI Charging and Ignition System
● Wiring Diagram - GDI Engine Control System
● Wiring Diagram - Diesel Charging
● Wiring Diagram - 4M41 Control System
● Wiring Diagram - 4M40 Engine Control System
● Wiring Diagram - 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
● Wiring Diagram - INVECS-II 5A/T Automatic Transmission
● Wiring Diagram - Cruise Control
● Wiring Diagram - Automatic Air Conditioning System
● Wiring Diagram - Manual Air Conditioning System
● Wiring Diagram - Headlights and Levelling System
● Wiring Diagram - Warning Lights
● Wiring Diagram - Hazard Lights and Indicators
● Wiring Diagram - Reverse, Stop and Tail Lights
● Wiring Diagram - Interior and Side Step Lights
● Wiring Diagram - Vanity Mirrior, Door and Glove Box Lighting
● Wiring Diagram - Central Locking and Keyless Entry
● Wiring Diagram - Supplemental Restraint System
● Wiring Diagram - Horn, Cigarette Lighter, Clock and Socket
● Wiring Diagram - Power Windows
● Wiring Diagram - Power Seat
● Wiring Diagram - Basic Radio
● Wiring Diagram - Audio System
● Wiring Diagram - Windscreen Wipers, Electric Mirrors and Demister System
● Wiring Diagram - Power Mirrors
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.