Nissan Patrol (Petrol & Diesel) 1998 - 2009 Ellery Repair Manual Covers Station Wagon and Cab Chassis & Tray models.
Diesel Engines Covered:
● RD28, TD42 and ZD30 including the Common Rail Engine, and Turbocharged Engines.
Petrol / Gasoline Engines Covered:
● TB42, TB45 and TB48. The TB42
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission and Exhaust System
● TB42S & TB54E Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● TB48DE Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● TD42, TD42T & TD42Ti Turbo - Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● RD28Ti Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● ZD30DDTi Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Engine Electrical System
● Cooling System
● EFI Ignition and Diagnostic Systems (Petrol / Gasoline)
● Diesel Fuel System
● Turbo Charger
● 5 Speed Manual Transmission - FS5R30A & FS5R50B (Major Repairs and Rebuild)
● Automatic Transmission - RE4R03A & RE5R05A (Minor Repairs and Major Repairs)
● Front / Rear TailShafts and Universal Joints
● Wheels and Tyres
● Axle Assemblies and Differentials
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Fuel Tanks and Fuel Pump
● Windscreen Wipers & Washers
● Heater and Air Conditioner System
● Body Electrical
● Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
● Electrical Wiring and Fuses
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.