Toyota Prado (Petrol & Diesel) 1996 - 2008 Owners Service & Repair Australian published Manual covers the Toyota Prado 90, 120 & 125 Series from 1996 to 2008, both petrol and diesel models including turbo.
Also covers ONLY THE ENGINE AND MECHANICALS of the Hilux, 4 Runner and Surf Drive Line and Mechanicals with the Engines Below.
● 3.4 litre (3378cc) 5VZ-FE V6 Quadcam Petrol Engine
● 4.0 litre (3955cc) 1GR-FE V6 Quadcam V6 Petrol Engine
● 2.7 litre (2694cc) 3RZ-F Carburettored DOHC 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine
● 2.7 litre (2694cc) 3RZ-FE fuel injected DOHC 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine
● 3.0 litre (2982cc) 1KZ-T SOHC 4 Cylinder Turbo-Diesel Engine
● 3.0 litre (2982cc) 1KZ-TE SOHC 4 Cylinder Turbo-Diesel with Electronic Fuel Injection Engine
Note: Does NOT cover the 1KD-FTV 3.0 litre turbo-diesel which replaced the 1KZ above.
● G52 5 speed manual
● W56 5 speed manual
● R150F 5 speed manual
● RA61F 6 speed manual (specifications only)
● A343F and A340F (automatic)
Does not include A750F 5 speed automatic from 2004
● General Information
● Engine Tune-Up and Maintenance
● Emission System
● 5VZ-FE and 1GR-FE V6 Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 3RZ-F and 3RZ-FE Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● 1KZ-T Engine Maintenance and Rebuild
● Starter System
● Alternator System
● Cooling System
● Ignition System
● Petrol / Gasoline E.F.I. Fuel System
● Diesel Fuel System Including ECD Diesel (1KZ-TE)
● Turbo Charger
● Manual Transmissions - G52, W56 and R150F Series Manual Transmissions
● Automatic Transmission A343F and A340F
● Tail / Drive Shaft, Universal Joints and CV Drive Shafts
● Axle Assemblies and Differentials
● Front Suspension
● Rear Suspension
● Exhaust System
● Fuel Tank
● Wheels and Tyres
● Windscreen Wipers and Washers
● Heating and Air Conditioner System
● Body Electrical
● Supplement Restraint System
● ABS and Speed Sensor Fault Diagnosis and ABS ECU Information
This workshop manual is produced for the Australian market. These vehicle specifications may vary from those sold in other countries. Please be aware of these possible differences prior to using the data contained within.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.