This is a unique and practical guide for owners whose dogs develop this debilitating disease, and who want to know all about how best to help their dog, by understanding how their vet will treat the condition, and what kind of issues they need to be aware of. It includes information on exercise, and hints on how to get your dog moving again after surgery, all written in an easy-to-understand style. Discover how to motivate your dog towards recovery! Provides a step-by-step explanation of all phases of the condition and the symptoms, allowing a better understanding of veterinary advice, surgical and aftercare options.
Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life as you always have!
● Unique and practical guide with easy to understand text
● Step-by-step explanation of all phases of the condition and its symptoms
● Understand what your vet advises
● Help your dog remain calm in a stressful situation
● Surgical options
● Aftercare options
● Make the right decision about what to do next
● Motivate your dog to recovery
● Discover how you and your faithful friend can enjoy life just as you always have!