When dogs contract arthritis – as over a fifth do – they can’t tell you what hurts or how they’re feeling, nor can they ask for help. They just have to suffer in silence ... until now.
My Dog Has Arthritis book gives our canine friends the voice they’ve been longing for. With expert input from vets, dog dieticians and specialists in complementary therapies, it covers a range of topics, and answers all the vital questions raised by this disease, helping owners judge when their canine companion needs help. Featuring case histories and owner insight, it’s an invaluable companion to dog owners and anyone considering getting a dog. Areas covered include: types of canine arthritis; the importance of an early diagnosis; the different kinds of treatment available; hopes for the future.
This practical owner’s guide demonstrates that a diagnosis of arthritis doesn’t have to be the end of your dog’s world.
● A new approach to the condition in canines
● Gives dogs a voice
● Includes moving case histories
● Provides expert opinion & advice
● A forum for owners
● Features high quality photos
● Offers top tips on managing the condition
● Includes easy-to-absorb information
● Offers hope for the future
● Useful contacts/further info