Today's restorer has a wealth of resources available that didn't exist just a few years ago. It is no longer necessary or feasible to perform every step of a ground-up restoration yourself (unless you truly want to). Knowing how to properly plan, organize and execute a restoration can save both time and money, and help ensure that you'll end up with exactly the car or truck you envisioned.
● Approaches to Vehicle Restoration
● The Elements of a Successful Restoration
● Outsourcing: The Modern Restoration Method
● Planning, Preparation & Training
● Mechanical Restoration Tips
● Exterior Restoration Tips
● Purchasing Parts & Services