Many books have been published about Japanese motorcycles, but none has focused exclusively on the Japanese motorcycle-based chopper, bobber, trike and quad custom bike scene ... until now. Featuring stunning photography, this is a great book for Japanese bike fans, and fans of the custom bike scene in general.
Japanese Custom Motorcycles is the first book to show the evolution of the Japanese cruiser in the ‘metric’ custom scene.
The growing trend of customising metric bikes into choppers, bobbers, et al – be they high-end bikes, garage-built beauties, or more recent Japanese cruisers – is superbly illustrated with examples from all over the world.
Featuring owner’s stories and technical descriptions, Japanese Custom Motorcycles is guaranteed to interest metric bike fans and members of the custom scene alike.
From singles, twins, triples, fours, and sixes – see the custom side of Japanese motorcycles.
● Showcasing the world of Japanese custom bikes
● The first book solely about metric customs
● Fills a gap in motorcycle literature
● From an author involved in motorcycles for 35 years
● For Japanese bike fans and lovers of custom bikes alike
● A window into the Japanese domestic custom scene
● See customs from ‘spend a little’, to ‘spend a lot’
● Includes a look into Chinese custom clones
● Follows the evolution from Japanese factory cruiser to custom bike
● Includes a portrait of a metric customiser