Land Rover Defender 90 110 130 1994 - 1998 Factory Workshop Manual Two volume This is a licensed reprint of the Land Rover factory two volume workshop manual including supplements to the manual.
Electrical system descriptions and wiring diagrams are included.
This manual includes information on the 200TDi and 300TDi diesels and 3.5-litre V8 petrol engines.
• 2.25 litre petrol 4 cylinder engine
• 2.25 litre diesel 4 cylinder engine
• 2.5 litre diesel 4 cylinder engine
• 2.5 litre "200Tdi" turbo-diesel 4 cylinder engine
• 2.5 litre "300Tdi" turbo-diesel 4 cylinder engine
• 3.5 litre V8 petrol engine
• R380 manual gearbox
• LT77 & LT77S five-speed gearbox
• LT95 four-speed gearbox and transfer box
• LT85/LT230T main gearbox and transfer box
• LT85 lightweight divided-case gearbox
• LT230R transfer gearbox
It provides illustrated step by step descriptions of repair and maintenance procedures according to factory recommendations.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Factory repair manuals are the same manuals as those used by the dealers.
As they are primarily intended for dealer use the manufacturers usually release a base repair manual when a new model is introduced (either a single manual, multi-volume set or separate volumes) and then release supplementary manuals as the model changes, for example a model facelift or introduction of a new engine.
Supplements generally cover only changes to the model and are intended to be used in conjunction with the base repair manual(s).
For full coverage you will need the base repair manual and all relevant supplements up to the date your model was manufactured.